Red Gum Property Management Fees Gold Coast
Property Management Fees of Red Gum vs Other Agency
|Value Comparison||Red Gum||Other|
Drone footage and interview
3D virtual tour
Largest size listing on realestate.com.au
EOFY statement Fee
Routine Inspection Fee
100% of rent
7% - 8%
What difference does lower property management fees make?
- Feeling the pain as mortgages go up but rents stay the same?
- What would you do with an extra $1000 or $2000 a year? A holiday? Date night once a month? A deposit on a new car? Help get the deposit together for your next investments? Renovate?
- Our management fee is 5%. The market average is 7% – 8%.
- We have no hidden fees. We charge 5% – that’s all.
- The fees other property managers’ fees can include Advertising fees, Letting fee, Admin fee, Statements fee, Routine Inspection fees.
Your Options With $1000 A Year
- New laptop or phone
- Pay down mortgage
- Dinner date once a month
- Deposit for a new car in 5 years
- Positive cash flow property and set yourself up for the next loan.
4 Critical Ways to Make More on Your Investment Property
One Fee Only
- Market Average management fee is around 7% – 8%. We charge a 5% management fee – that’s all.
- Red Gum has no Hidden Fees – this means:
- No Letting Fee
- No Advertising Fee
- No Admin Fee
- No Routine Inspection Fee
- No EOFY Statement Fee.
What Our Clients Say
The best investment property is the one you forget you have
Gold Coast Property Management Services: Sam Testimonial
Do you want peace of mind ?