How do you find the best rental management Gold Coast? Everything you must know in 9 minutes.
How to find the best rental management Gold Coast.
The best investment property is the one you forget you own! We would also add – and the one that maximises your cash return. Property management is about seeing your investment property as a business asset to grow your wealth. Some things you might look for in a property manager are:
- someone you can trust
- someone you can communicate with
- someone who understands and is a property investor themselves.
What does a property manager do?
Some of the tasks a property manager should do include:
- regular inspections of the property
- making sure the rent is up to date
- good advertising to find great tenants.
How to maximise your return?
- Look at what fees your Property Manager is charging you
- Make sure the rent is at market value
- Have long term tenants.
How to buy your next investment property?
Property investment is your business, minding your own business and maximising your return with Switch Finance will find it that much easier to show servicing capacity for your next loan.
How much does the best property management Gold Coast cost?
At Red Gum Property Management Gold Coast, we charge a 5% management fee. That includes all services – there are no other fees.